Tuesday 10 February 2015

Typography Practice

This shows the idea phase of creating a new typeface.
Here is the start of the first font I was creating,
showing the developments and experiments
on each letter.
And here is the rest of the alphabet and the numbers.
This is a font I created called Spiralphabet. I used spirals in every letter, which I why I gave it that name.
I like this font because it is simple and can be used for almost any theme but is still interesting and unique.
This is the experimental stage of my second font
with the development under each letter.

And here are the numbers for the second font.


This is Stickography, the second font I created. It is much more rigid and stiff than the first font but can
still be used for almost any theme and it still very simple.





And here is my final font at it's current stage. This one is much more complicated and would not have lower case letters.
I have created this one by drawing pencils together in the shape of each letter, although almost an stationary item could be placed there.


No comments:

Post a Comment