Tuesday 10 February 2015

Fine Arts Practice

Here are some eyes that I drew using pencil for some, and fineliner for others.
I feel confident in drawing eyes after these practice ones.
These are noses that I have drawn with pencil. I think I need a lot more
practice with noses as these do not look very realistic.

These are some lips that I have drawn in different poses using pencil,
fineliner, and coloured pencil. I'm confident with lips. 
Here is a hand I drew using pencil and shading by smudging. I think
I will need more practice with hands too.
This is a clenched fist that I have drawn
using different width fineliners to create
a cartoon fist.


Here I have sketched a relative on her wedding day using a
pencil, smudging to shade. I need more practice with the
shading and with drawing hair.




 

Here I have drawn a much older lady using pencil but have then used fineliner
on some of the lines to make it more cartoon like rather than realistic.

This is a water painting of a blossom tree. I like the way this looks and the effects that can be made
using water paints.



No comments:

Post a Comment