Wednesday 28 January 2015

Developments for Poster Ideas

On the left is my robotic deer that I have scanned into Illustrator,
Live Traced and then opened in Photoshop where I coloured it
with blacks and greys to make it look metallic. On the right are
photographs of a rabbit I drew with fineliner and coloured with
pencil crayons before cutting it out with a base and standing it up
for photographing as though it were a real rabbit stood with a shadow.

This is another idea showing a mother and baby wolf touching noses
that I sketched with pencil. I then came up with the phrase "Aren't
they worth saving?", asking the public if the fox family are not good
enough to be kept alive. This would hit people hard because most people
would feel sympathy for the young and the mother, as well as the rhetorical
question forcing them to think about the cause.

These are developments of the fox and deer ideas. For the foxes I have
added a coloured affect and for the deer I have made it look more like it
is made out of metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment